Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

The Chronic Reader 2.0

After an unexpectedly long hiatus, I'm finally ready to re-launch The Chronic Reader.  Perhaps I should call it The Chronic Reader 2.0, as I plan to unveil several new changes in the weeks to come. 

It's been awhile since I last updated the site, though I've continued reading young adult novels and graphic novels.  Unfortunately, the demands of writing for publication and work can make finding time to review books difficult.  My other responsibilities haven't exactly gone away, but I think I've managed to arrange my schedule in a way that will allow me to resume writing about literature for teens, which is what I enjoy.  In the weeks to come I also plan to solicit reviews from other contributors, which should increase the overall output on the site. Alas, there are just too many good books for one person to read, though I'm willing to try.

As always, you're welcome (and encouraged) to comment on any content you encounter on this site.  If nothing else, it's reassuring to know that someone in the great beyond is spending time on it.  And now, let the reviews begin.

No comments: